Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Real Lives

It's been a while since I have posted. I felt like I was hogging up the blog so I asked Jenn to chime in and to dispurse some intellect.

The last two post have been about procrastination, which is a fantastic topic. But my biggest procrastination, is my life in general. Because I work full time, and go to school full time, I have little or no time to write on a daily basis. I barely have the energy to rise from the bed at 3 am. And the worse part is I am trying to diet, and I can't even find the time to excercise.

Though, I can vow to try harder to write on a daily basis, I know that it an unreachable task at this time. I am just trying to focus on my classes and graduation. I graduate in May and my eye is on the prise. So, Age of Eden might have to take the back seat until May, when I am able to come back up for air. Or at least until I get a break, free of homework and the glares of my professors.

No comments: