Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy

This semester started out like a nightmare, but has slowly gotten a little better. My spanish class still leaves me banging my head on a daily basis, and I don't know how anyone in the history of the university that I attend, has ever aced an economics class...so sue me, right now I am barely passing.

It's been a while since I have connected onto the blog. There is a reason behind the lack of postings. It has been an extremely hard last few months, I have had like zero time to even recooperate from the chaos.

But never fear, Jennifer and I talked yesterday and we are going to start laying out and outlining the second book to aoe. Of course, we have already started writing it, but with us not working on it for the last month, we are afraid that we lost our groove. But, scouts honor, the day I graduate on May 14th, the week after that will be like a hurricane. I am going to start jotting down pages like its nothing. Right now, it doesn't make since for me to start writing if I don't have time to complete a whole idea, scene, or chapter. So when I eventually get the chance to sit down and take a few deep breaths, my head will be in my laptop and the tapping of keys will be like music to my ears.

So don't get discouraged, because we sure aren't. And never fear, we got this.

No comments: