Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I don't know if it's the vibrant color green, the warming temperatures or the sun that has brought me out of my shell today, but I dove into writing a new chapter in AOE 2. I only whimmed out 1200 words but that was better than the 0 that I would have completed today. Jennifer did some massive research on some of the significant places that we will be presenting in the book. She has our journey mapped out as well too, so when the time comes, we are going to let our hair down and go to town.

I haven't ever talked about my weekends but they are always busy, busy, busy. It seems like I spend my weekends playing catchup with my family. Tmw night is my neices play, Saturday morning is my nephews soccer game, then saturday afternoon is my neices soccer game, then some of my husbands friends have demanded that we make it out to the social scene with them...most likely a resteraunt or a karaoke bar...who knows? Then Sunday, is cleaning, laundry, putting out my patio furniture, putting together my new pergola, seeding the grass, and taking down the christmas lights.

If anyone would care to come and contribute a helping hand, my door is open. Until then, Happy St. Patricks day, and don't forget to get your green on!

No comments: