Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy April!

I received my graduation invitations yesterday. I just can’t believe that my collegiate career is coming to a close. Seven years of my life has been devoted to furthering my education. Why that long? Because I changed my major three times. I originally started to go for an associate’s degree and midways through that journey I decided that a bachelors would be more beneficial this day in time. So, I continued taking classes and on May 14th, I will receive my bachelors in business management. It’s unbelievable. It has been the longest journey of my life and I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that I will be a graduate.
After that day comes, I can then, give all of myself to my professional writing career. We will literally have AOE: Hell to Pay finished and wrapped up in just a couple months. Then it will be time to start sending out query letters to literary agencies. Which I think will be the most difficult part, I mean, how can you give a descriptive brief synopsis that describes your life’s work in a page or less? Either way it goes, it must be done if we ever plan to accomplish getting our works published.
On a more cheerful note, Jennifer is in the middle of tackling a chapter in AOE: II- *SPOILER*It’s in regards to Ava’s journey to Eden, we finally mapped out her trip and this is the first official stop on her trip. I can’t wait to see what Jennifer has wrote, because the next chapter after that, is all me.
Everyone have a fantastic day and don’t forget to live your life like W.W.S.D…What would Stacey Do? LOL, have a good one.

No comments: