Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some New Ideas and Feedback!

Recently, Jennifer and I have started some new writing projects on our own. I think that using our creative juices outside of AOE, is exactly what we need.

But on a more important note, one of my guest readers read our original version of Age of Eden and this is what she had to say.

Ashley Horger May 31 at 9:38pm Report
Ok, so I finished your book tonight :) I downloaded it onto my Kindle, much easier to read that way than on Microsoft Word. ;)

It was really good. I did make quite a few corrections to it, but I will need to go through and do it on the word version and email it back to you.

Most of the corrections were spacing issues or the wrong word used. The plot and characters were fine.

Good book, I can't wait to read the next one! :)

SO KUDOS TO JENNIFER AND I. I actually sent her a message back that said, we decided to change a crap ton of stuff, so she will be getting an updated version of what we have. Other than that....I'm going to be away from KY for a few days. Orlando here I come! You all have a fantastic week.

No comments: