Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Belated Memorial Day!

Memorial Day weekend was a blast, filled with mucho alcoholic beverages. I came into work hung over this morning. Blah. I haven’t posted for a while, but for the record I had a very successful graduation. It came and it went…quickly and I didn’t trip and fall either so kudos to me. Right now I’m preparing for a weeklong trip to Florida. Can you say the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Yep, that’s right….Universal Studios here I come! I don’t know if I am more excited to see the beach or going to Universal.

Also, Jennifer and I have been delayed a bit on the release for querying….we decided officially to make our novel YA. So, I went back and revamped our first five chapters and this week I will continue on the other two chapters that we edited to get it up to par with the rest of the chapters that I fixed.

And one more thing, this weekend my husband had a dream and with the brainstorming efforts of none other than my identical twin sister and her significant other, I have a title for a new book that I want to write….it will be called…wait for it…..The Circle. Starring none other than my real life family….it’s going to be awesome. Probably one of the best ideas I’ve heard of in a while….but it’s fiction and it will be bad ass.

Now that you have been updated, I’m going to hop off of here so I can regurgitate up my breakfast in hopes that my hangover will recede into nonexistence. Have a great week.

No comments: