Tuesday, May 10, 2011

News is better than No News...or maybe Not!

Jennifer and I have been dead set on getting this novel to meet our standards and I would like to say that it is kicking our butts. We are having major debates on seperating some chapters into two chapters and then changing around the first 3-4 chapters to make it more appealing to the reader. Not to mention any further literary agents who will be asking for the manuscript.

Also, today is my last final. Saturday is my graduation and I couldn't be more excited. I want to thank everyone who has helped me in this long and demanding journey. Including my partner in crime, Jennifer, whose unwavering support and confidence in me, has kept me going.

But now that school is almost over, I can focus on new and more important things....In the next few months there are a lot of different authors who are releasing their next books in some of my favorite series, so here is a few of them to look forward to.

Laurell K. Hamilton's
Hit List (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 20)
This title will be released on June 7, 2011.




















Lauren Kate's
Passion (Fallen Series, Book 3)
This title will be released on June 14, 2011.





















Here is one of my favorite TV shows and book series that was written by Charlaine Harris. True Blood: The Complete Third Season (HBO Series)
This title will be released on May 31, 2011.

No comments: