Monday, September 17, 2012

Happily Ever After...

I want to read a book with a happy ending! Just like in movies, I don’t want to be disappointed when it is over. That is how I write my books too. I think of a book or a movie as my escape from real life. I don’t know anyone who is living a happy ever after story. I do know some people that genuinely seem to be happy though. Which I think is the ultimate goal in life.

I love to read and write romance novels. What I love is the struggles that the characters have to go through to find love. Love is never an easy journey in real life or in books.

A lot of who I am goes into the characters in my books. I started writing a new book this last week. It is a contemporary romance novel. A big part of it is going to be the relationship between three women who form a bond through their struggles in relationships and are able to find love again. I am really excited about this book. I have the introduction to the three main characters finished and I am almost done with chapter one. I am thinking of making it a holiday romance, we will see where the story takes me!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Seckman said...

THANK YOU!!! I agree 100%.
Life can be bad enough...give me a happy ending or I won't read it! Well, I'll read it once...then I'll avoid your work like the plague.