Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tony Tizzle's Snowy World

Yes, I know, I know. I can picture your glares and smirks as I'm posting right now. No, I have not become a prisoner of procrastination. I have become a prisoner of my own dreams. This sounds crazy, I know. But it's true.

I've been slaving over some new picture book manuscripts and have been buried in major, major, major grammar and proofreading edits with Age of Eden. Which is no excuse to ignore my social media obligations, but seriously, I've been very productive ignoring this blog and neglecting my facebook. But, don't worry. I'll be jumping back on my social media bandwagon soon to please all of you followers.

Now, the real reason I'm posting is to tell all of you about my new bread and butter, picture book. It's called Tony Tizzle's Snowy World.


Here is the summary:
Tony Tizzle is trapped in a winter wonderland, and as much as he wishes that it could last forever, all great things must come to an end.
Tony Tizzle awakens to a snowy world, prepared with his favorite red mittens, blue Eskimo suit, and sunshades on-- he takes off into the piles of icy cold fluffs of awesomeness to experience all of his favorite snowy adventures: skiing, ice skating, sledding, snow ball fights, building snow men, eating snow cones, and drinking hot chocolate.
It doesn’t take long for the snow to grow to heights taller than Tony Tizzle forcing him to end his fun filled day. Sadly, the sun comes out, and as Tony Tizzle watches, spring threatens to melt his winter wonderland away, and Tony Tizzle knows that it will be back again someday.
TONY TIZZLE’S SNOWY WORLD is a picture book, complete at 640 words. It is the first in a series of seasonal picture books (spring, summer, and fall).
I've happily finished this and the spring book and now I'm working on the summer and fall. For more updates on my literary masterpieces visit my website: http//:staceyhaysbooks.weebly.com

No comments: