Thursday, January 24, 2013

Just another day...


Instead of writing on the blog this morning, I took a punch at writing the first chapter of a SNN. Needless to say, it is very…wow. Urban fantasy with a few twists. I really like it so far but if it were a movie it would definitely be rated R. Yeah, can you say sex scene? I’ve always written vanilla sex scenes and this one, well, it’s dirty. I’m going to let Jennifer read it later and see what she thinks. But, when I think something is dirty it usually means that it is dirty.

 I’m going to keep working on that until I get more motivation to work on more. I will start small and then go big. Other than that, I totally cheated on my diet yesterday…I had two of the skinny cow chocolate fudge popsicles. They were delicious. And I had pickles and crackers…before dinner. Yeah, I couldn’t help it. I just felt starved. I wish I felt that way about writing…so hungry. Oh well. I’ve started…and one of these days I’ll have to finish.

I hope everyone has a great day. And just for fun, here is a picture of me and Tina.

No comments: