Monday, January 28, 2013

Just another Manic Monday.


 My weekend was pretty uneventful if you want to include laying down hardwood, watching the fourth episode of Downton Abbey (which broke my heart btw), and snuggling with my sick honey…whom now I am consumed with the same cold/sickness.

I am glad to be back at work. Most people would complain but I am a routine type of person and enjoy the luxury to experience it on a daily basis, only because the days with spontaneity mean so much more. I know…I’m sort of random in that way.

I’m looking forward to the next few months. Partly because I’ve been hitting the gym almost daily and I want to see some results and as we all know when it comes to losing weight results cannot come fast enough. Also, I will start visiting the tanning bed; I think jelly looks better with a tan, lol. Beginning in March I will be relocated temporarily for work which means I’ll be stationed only twenty minutes away from Becca, so I will get to see her whenever I want at my own leisure for at least two months. Awesome!

I am also working on a few ideas for books. Some that might be nothing but some that have the potential to be awesome. We’ll see. I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!

No comments: