Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Michigan Routine


Still in my conference in Michigan…I’ve had a great time catching up will all my HR buddies. They are all on a health kick so I am forced to eat nothing but fruit and yogurt, blah. Where is the beer and the cokes when I need them? Tonight we are heading to Dave & Buster’s. I am pretty excited about it considering that we don’t have one in Kentucky and this will be the first time that I have ever been.

My flight heads out on Friday morning. I will be horribly sad when I have to say goodbye to my BFF. (I know she won’t be missing me at all. Ha, yeah right. That girl loves me.)

And I can’t wait to get back home so I can write. My days are long…I get up at 5am and then I am going full blast until 9pm. At least then I can start back on a regular writing schedule. Right now, I’m sitting in the dark listening to a droning PowerPoint. My eyelids are extremely heavy. I need to not get distracted. So, I’m getting off of here and getting back to work. Hakuna Matata world!

No comments: