Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm a Winner!

Last week was WriteOnCon and it was AWESOME! It just so happens that I won a Query critique from literary agent Suzie Townsend!!! Yes, I am psyched beyond belief. Hopefully she will contact me before the end of next week and I can email her my query so she can make it stunning!

Another great thing I got from WriteOnCon is a new critique partner. Her name is Leiann and she’s a twenty two-year-old writer from Greensboro, NC. She writes mostly fantasy, sci-fi, and suspense. She’s going to be my beta reader J Yay me!

Also, Becca and I have been really busy pitching our books on Savvy Author this week and Becca has good news but I will let her share that….I’m really excited for her.

I’ve been working some mad hours and haven’t had a lot of time to work on my manuscript for GRIM, but, I have been writing out a chapter layout/synopsis of the entire book to ensure the pacing is there and everything in it is tangible. I’m almost finished with it, it’s taking me a lot longer than I originally thought it would. But, it’s not my fault I’m a perfectionist.

Okay, back to work I go. You all have a great day!

 

No comments: