Friday, June 8, 2012

I know it's not my day to Blog...

But, I've been so hyped about this new SNN that I've already created a query letter for it and I had to share.

Dear Agent,

The mob killed Angelica's husband Charles. But dead doesn't have to mean gone. Now she and Charles are going to give them hell.

Angel copes with her husband's death the only way she knows how, she sets out to make them pay. With Charles’ ghost riding shotgun, she tracks the thugs down and tortures them, looking for her husband's killer.

But the mob isn’t dumb. They find out Angel's behind the attacks. Now Angel's at the bottom of the Detroit river - and it's not just her breath that's running out.

WITH A VENGEANCE is an 80,000 word paranormal mystery. Thank you for your time and attention.

Let me know what you guys think.-Stacey

No comments: